Saturday 13 August 2011

MIA and general criticisms.

So here I am ... its taken a while to get back here ... what with the loss of brain cells, nerves and all other kinds of cells. And all this time, being considerably horizontal (not by choice of course) I've had time to watch TV. Lots and lots of tv..... like-wake-up-in-the-morning-and watch-till-you-puke-celluloid-at-midnight lots of tv.


So as a TV aficionado I can now say Ewwwww!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH CHANNELS these days. WHO produces the shows? Who decides on the programming? I mean it's one thing to air a certain show or movie every other week or day ..... but every freaking day!!! Yes, I love X-Men; 1,2 and every other franchise they have but I also like variety. So when you play the same movies everyday, promoting it like its the movie of the decade premier ... I say, GIVE ME A BREAK .... I want to see what else is out there in Movieland. 


On that note.... India's Most Desirable - really??? Who voted? And they get an award at the end. Oh wow for the desperate neurotic self-obsessed glory seekers. Ranbir Singh - a rap .... wannabe-whiteboy much?? Sonashi Sinha .... please don't wear gowns, you don't have the body or the face to carry out western-wear yet! But maybe someday you will, what with the entourage that follows every 'star' these days. 


And to that I add - Ms. Garewal .... Your wardrobe is clueless and ridiculous. Fashion Police would be caught dead arresting you. You are way too classy to be wearing that nonsense!!! I am a big fan, seen your movies, watched Rendezvous and based on what the word knows of you, you deserve so much better. It's OK. It's your show, just fire them, and if there's a contract ... well there are loopholes in every contract. Tell your lawyer, he/she'll find a way out! But PUHHHLEASEEE don't be seen in those weird ankle length skirts and velvety blouses. They died with Mata Hari. 


Ok .. so that was a lot of rant, I've got to go now, tv world will not change with the voice of one. But I HAD to get this out. Back to some TV now!

No comments:

Post a Comment